What's the difference between a Far Infrared Sauna and a regular sauna visit?
The answer is in the level of penetration the infrared sauna achieves when heating your body. It gets deep down into your muscles and joints, acting as the sun does - but with no risk of harm from UV rays.
There are many bands in the spectrum of light, and infrared is an invisible band that also heats your body to a lower temperature than a regular sauna does. You get a deeper sweat that pushes out more toxins from your body, which promotes healing on all levels including molecularly.
DETOX & SWEAT
EACH SESSION IS 40 MINUTES $45
Towels and one bottle of water are provided. You may bring your own bottle of water and whatever you feel comfortable sitting in the sauna privately in. We also have water bottles for sale should you need more.
Be sure to consume electrolyte-rich foods post-sauna use, such as coconut water, cooked spinach, avocado, tomatoes, fish, nuts, and seeds.
benefits of an infrared sauna
1. Detoxify heavy metals from the body. ie lead, mercury and nickel, as well as alcohol, nicotine and other harmful toxins.
2. Reduce joint Pain & inflammation. Heat relaxes and oxygen rich blood helps muscular repair
3. Increase circulation & cardiovascular function. May help improve blood pressure
4. Weight loss - burn up to 600 calories in a 40 min session
5. Boost immune function, reduces stress and mood boost as endorphins release
6. Improve and detoxify skin. Sweat can contain up to 20% toxicity
7. Better and more restful sleep. Activates parasympathetic nervous system
We use the TheraSauna® here at Advance Detox Center, with solid-ceramic TheraMitters™ at the proper watt/density for deep body penetration to induce profuse sweating and thereby detoxifying the human body. Solid ceramic heaters have a 96% radiant efficiency rating. Therasauna full spectrum far infrared saunas are made in the U.S.A.
TheraSauna® is the only company to use aspen hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic