HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Please read the following Cancellation/ Reschedule / Missed Appointment and No Refund Policy prior to scheduling online.
If your schedule is unreliable or if you know there is a possibility of not keeping an appointment, understand the risk in booking your session. You are always welcome to call or email us for last minute availability to avoid being charged for a missed appointment.
Our goal is to provide exceptional services in a timely manner. In order to do so, we must implement a cancellation/change policy. This policy enables us to better utilize all available appointment times and client requests. It is also a professional policy designed to create the high level of mutual respect and personal responsibility necessary for healing.
"As a multi-faceted wellness center, we work with individuals on multiple levels of healing ~ We often become a trusted advocate, friend and ally for our client’s healing and life journey. We deeply respect the personal nature of this work and the need for a safe and structured container. Professional policies protect the livelihood of client and therapist, as well as the powerful healing environment."
Please consider this policy when scheduling an appointment. Please refrain from disputing the cancellation policy.
48-Hour notice required to cancel/reschedule appointments
*Strictly enforced, no exceptions
* A credit card is required to schedule all appointments
* By booking your appointment, you agree to your credit card being charged the full amount in the event you are late-cancel or miss your appointment.
Late Cancellations/Changes to Existing Appointment:
Cancellation or changes made to an existing scheduled appointment with less than 48 hours' notice. Client will be charged full fee. No exceptions.
(*Advance Detox Center’s Commitment. If there is a need to reschedule within the 48-hour window, We will do our best to fill your spot with someone on our waitlist. If the spot is filled, you will not be charged. If the spot stays empty, you will be charged the full amount.)
If you miss your scheduled appointment for any reason, your credit card will be charged the full amount. No exceptions.
If you do not show up to your scheduled appointment, your credit card will be charged the full amount for your missed appointment. No exceptions.
Tardiness/Late to Appointments:
You are required to arrive at least 5-10 minutes early to all appointments.
*Your appointment starts on your scheduled time. If you are at all late, your session time will be shortened accordingly. Please keep in mind, a shortened or rushed session does not offer the same results as a full, relaxed treatment.
*Clients arriving 20 minutes late are considered a no-show and will be charged full amount.
How to Cancel/Change Your Appointment:
To make any change to a scheduled appointment (prior to 48hr cancellation window) you can utilize the link (email and/or text) that you received at the time of booking. This takes you directly to the online booking portal and the upcoming scheduling calendar.
If you cannot find your confirmation (email/text), you can call Advance Detox Center directly phone at
909-989-1144 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Earlier notification is greatly appreciated if you know you’ll need to reschedule as it gives another client access to timely care.
We have a No Refund policy on services already provided, last minute cancellations, No Shows, Late appointments and prepaid packages.
All packages expire 1 year from purchase date, if you need your package extended out due to illness or an emergency please call or email us so we may update your package, this must be done prior to the package expiration.
Group Appointments :
If you would like to make an appointment with a friend or partner, we can offer you appointments at the same time. Depending on the type of services you're requesting will determine the availability. We have two Open Colonic system treatments rooms and 1 Closed Colonic system treatment room. up to three persons at the same time for Colonics. If you are both wanting the Closed Colonic system, you will need to book the sessions back to back. Please call or email us for help with scheduling multiple services and people.
Tips for Scheduling:
1) Consider that Southern California traffic has changed and you need to change too. Increasing population density means more cars on the road and extensive road construction. It is impossible to get around town like many of us remember. Do not book your schedule so tight. Become “ok” with getting to your destination early.
2) If you are traveling, consider that flight delays do happen. You may not want to book your appointment the same day or day after arriving home. Give yourself a buffer of 2 days.
3) If you’re a parent, have a back-up babysitter/plan. Many last minute situations come up with children including quick illness that comes on overnight, and school and/or sports commitments.
4) Unexpected work demands, conference calls, last-minute meetings. These are unfortunate, and I empathize. Perhaps ask organizers if they can adjust to meet your needs.
5) If your car suddenly breaks down, use a taxi service, such as Uber or Lyft. Consider setting up one of these company’s apps for emergency situations.
IF YOU HAVE A PRE-PAID PACKAGE AND WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW, WITH DETAILED INFORMATION IN COMMENTS SECTION (Day & Time you're available, along with service requesting.)
*Please Note: By filling out this form is only a request and not a guarantee scheduled appointment. You will be contacted within 24 hours with a confirmation by phone and/or email of any scheduled appointments. Thank you for your understanding.
*If you are a New Client and have questions and/or concerns, prior to scheduling online, Please fill out the form below and a Therapist will contact you either by phone or email.